- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer any contests and/or promotions that you may have participated.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- Keep you posted on our latest products, promotions and giveaways.
- To send you important notice.
- To fulfill and dispatch any order(s) you may have placed during your visit to InParadiseOnline website.
- To respond to any inquiries, service request, feedback, proposal that you have sent to us.
- To helps us to improve our services, content and advertising.
- For internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve on our products, services and customer communications.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If users disable cookies in their browser:
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. Shopping Cart will not be able to track the items you intend to purchase.
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Information provided to us will only be shared with our external service providers when the information is necessary for the external service providers to provide services to us.
In order to fulfil and despatch any order(s) that you may have placed on InParadiseOnline's website, we may share your personal information such as name, address, shipping address, contact number and any other necessary information to our service provider(s) such as third-party fulfillment company, logistics provider, courier company and postal carriers.
Orders with third-party shipping carriers chosen as the shipping method would have the necessary order and receipient's information shared and provided with the third-party shipping carriers as listed below:
|TA-Q-BIN Doorstep Delivery||Yamato Transport (Singapore) Private Limited|
|Ninja Van Express Delivery||Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd d/b/a Ninja Van|
|Easy Ship Delivery||Easyship Fulfillment Services Ltd|
|Roadbull Delivery||Roadbull Logistics Pte. Ltd.|
|RocketUncle Delivery||Smart Communities Pte Ltd|
|Singpost Mail||Singapore Post Limited|
Questions and Contact Information
- If you are already a registered user at our website, you may email us to the following contact for updating your personal details or opting out mailers or cancel your membership altogether: